Seed & Stone is a licensed retail dispensary with locations across British Columbia. For us, it is all about showing gratitude for the simpler things in life and appreciating life’s journey. We seek to redefine the cannabis retail experience by offering a unique and inviting take on wellness and a return to nature.
Embracing these core concepts allows Seed & Stone to establish trust and a deeper connection to our customers, community, and their values.
What will you do:
- Creating, maintaining, and monitoring projects plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures
- Managing document control system for all projects
- Reviewing of project data, contract and change order documentation approvals, project opening, and closure etc.
- Supporting Project Managers and providing administrative tasks
- Supporting project timesheet and Expense entry
- Creating a project graph chart for tracking the evolution of the project
- Obtaining permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
- Assisting, preparing and/or developing reports, project dashboards, presentations, and internal and external communications
- Identifying issues/red flags that may impact project timelines and provide solutions
- Reviewing/drafting contracts agreements and PO’s
- Supporting store opening process
- Monitoring local and federal regulations
- Coordinating team milestone celebrations
- Assisting in location vetting commercial retails (units)
- Performing other duties as assigned
Who We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related program/experience
- 3 years of experience in projects or similar field
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to solve problem outside the box and to adapt to the new concepts
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Project or similar.
- Project software (AUTOCAD 2D, 3D modeling and rendering SketchUp) is an asset
- Ability to organize workload, identify urgent work items and set priorities
- Cannabis knowledge and previous professional experience is an asset